You can easily pay for your USSD Code from your Hubtel account using mobile money bank card or direct bank deposit.
Pay with Mobile Money
- Click on Admin Settings under your Account Name.
- Then click on Invoices.
- Click on the Pay button and choose your mobile money provider and enter your name and mobile money number.
- Click on Send Authorize Prompt.
You will receive a prompt on your mobile device to authorize payment. Your number will be activated once payment is confirmed.
Pay Via Bank Deposit
- If you wish to make a direct bank deposit, then click on the Pay Via Bank Deposit tab.
- Provide the Pay-In Name.
- Select your Region and choose any of the listed Banks.
If you have issues with your account not activating, then kindly raise a ticket here for it to be resolved by our support team.