Item: is simply a list of your products/services which you have saved on Hubtel POS.
You can easily sell any of your uploaded items in your store in Hubtel POS.
1. Tap Items on your screen or search for an item by name or scroll through the item list to select the item.
2. Tap Next at the bottom of the page to proceed to see the Add Customer page.
3. Enter customer phone number or tap Skip to skip this process if you want to add the customer details later.
5. Tap the Proceed button after customer discovery to see the payment options available.
6. Choose customer’s payment option
Accept Hubtel.me Payments
To receive payment from hubtel.me, customer must be discovered at the beginning of the sale. Only hubtel.me users can pay with this channel.
- Tap Hubtel.me from the list of payment options
- If customer has been discovered, prompt will automatically be shared with customer to authorize payments
- Customer authorizes payment
- You will receive a notification to confirm payment from customer.
Accept Cash Payments
- Enter the cash amount received from customer into the amount tendered field and tap Charge.
2. If you are using a Hubtel cash drawer, this will cause the cash drawer to open to enable you issue cash change to the customer.
3. If you have a printer connected, a receipt will automatically be printed to be issued to the customer.
Accept Mobile Money Payments
- Enter the mobile money phone number of the customer .
2. This should display customer details, confirm this information with customer to send payment prompt to customer.
3. After customer completes the authorization process, sale will be successfully completed
4. If you have a printer connected, a receipt will automatically be printed to be issued to the customer.
Accept Bank Cards
Before you start a card payment, you will need to make sure your card reader is connected to Hubtel POS. Once connected, carefully read and follow the instructions on your device.
- Initiate the bank card payment and ask customer to present card. The customer may either insert or swipe card.
Chip Card Slot: Insert the card into the chip card slot at the bottom of the Card Reader, wait for the instruction on the display, then enter PIN, and press Enter key [✓].
Magstripe Reading Slot: Swipe the card through the slot on top of the Card Reader and make sure the front of the card is facing you.
2. Ask Customer to enter their PIN if required
3. Wait for confirmation
4. Ask customer to remove the
Card when prompted
5. Complete sale and print or send SMS receipt.