Before anyone (especially sales employees) can sell or accept payments in your store or shop, you must register them on your Hubtel POS account. You can assign three levels of access to your employees:
1. Sales Employees – Great for non-managers. They are able to do things like process sales, check sales activities, and add customers to sales but are restricted from management functions such as adding and editing products and other users.
2. Managers – This level is able to do everything a cashier can, but also has access to the full log of customer payments from inside and outside the location they manage.
3. Admins – The admin user level is intended for the store owner or the head office account. Admins have full access to view and change all store operations within your account. The user type can process refunds and other higher level store management operations. If you’d like more than one person to have full permissions it is possible to create multiple Admin users.
To add a new employee:
- Click the Setup – > Employees
- Once here, click the Add Employee on your top right.
- Fill in the employee details:
- First name and Last name – A combination of these names will appear on receipts and in the mobile app when they are logged in.
- Mobile Phone Number – A PIN will be sent to this mobile phone number for the employee to login with.
- Role –This is the type of account the user will have. The difference between each role is described above.
- Sales Notifications – Check this option for employees who must receive notifications when your customers pay you directly.
4. Click Add Employee after providing correct and accurate details.
Your new user can now log into Hubtel POS and get selling!