Discounts can help you run promotions and keep customers coming back for competitive prices. When you create, enable, and apply a Discount, it will appear on customer receipts.
To add a discount:
- Click Setup – > Sales Discounts.
- Click the Add Discount button on top of the list of discounts.
- Name your discount and choose your discount rate (as a percentage, but don’t actually type a % sign).
- Click Add Discount button to save the discount.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for each discount you wish to add.
Note: Discounts are not included in Cornershop sales.
Apply the Discounts For Your Store
Discounts must be enabled in order to be used at the point of sale. Enabled discounts are applied at the discretion of the users who are allowed to conduct sales.
To enable a discount:
- Click Setup -> Sales Discounts.
- Locate the discount you want to enable from the list of discounts.
- Click on the three dots icon and select Enable.
- The discount will now show to your registered users at the point of sale.
To disable the discount, follow the same process and select Disable.
Only enable discounts that you want all of your employees to be able to apply to sales.