Items are simply a list of your products/services which you save on Hubtel POS. An item is either simple or comes with varieties.
- Simple item: an item that has no different types or versions.
- Item with Varieties: an item that has different attributes, like sizes, colors, or flavors. In Hubtel POS, these items are grouped together as one family. This family shares certain values, including brand and tags for categorization.
Note: If you want each version of your item to have their own prices, set each one up as a simple item without varieties.
To add a new item:
- Select Items at the top of your page.
- Click the Add Items button on the Items page
- Select Single item.
- Enter a name for your item, price and other additional details.
- Click Save.