It's important for your customers to identify with your brand and that is why Hubtel has made it flexible for you to send SMS receipts using your business name. When customers pay you, the SMS notification they receive as confirmation of payment will be sent from the business ID you set up here.
To create a business ID,
1. Go to Setup at the top of your page
2. Click Receipts in the navigation bar at the left hand side of your page
4. Click the arrow inside the textbox beside Select a Business ID and click Request new Business ID in the drop down
5. Enter a new Business ID. It is advisable that you use your business name or its abbreviation that your customers can recognise easily.
6. Click Submit to finish creating your Business ID. For compliance and security reasons, we manually verify and approve all IDs, this should take a maximum of 24 hours.
When your new Business ID is approved, you will need to set it up as the sender name of your payment notifications.
To set up your business ID,
7. Click the arrow inside the textbox beside Select a Business ID to select the Business ID you would like to set up.
8. Click Save to complete setting up your Business ID.