Your dashboard now has a face lift- an all new and improve. A user-friendly dashboard that shows the key performance indicators on your Hubtel account. It is meant to make your life easier so that you can spend less time tracking down all of your data and analyzing it.
- On the left side menu, we have your merchant account balance, Hubtel credits balance and your profile details.
- On the main page, we have the period filter, sales and customer trends as well as delivery reports on sent messages.
- You can now find your apps on the top right corner of your dashboard- Sales (also known as POS), Customers ( aka your contacts) and Messaging (Notify and Automate).
Here's a more detailed take on the new dashboard
- Merchant account balance: View the total amount you have in your merchant account. It is a breakdown of the amount you can transfer to your mobile money or bank account and the amount that is yet to settle. You can also go to Transfer Funds to transfer your money in just a click.
- Hubtel Credits: View your messaging credits as well as the bundles you have bought. You can also buy your bundle on the dashboard in a click.
- Profile Settings: Get quick info on the number of users as well as branches on your Hubtel account. Go to Profile Settings to make changes to you profile details.
- Period Filter: The period filter includes Today, This Week and This Month. This filter applies the sales and customer trends as well as sent messages.
- Sales Trend: This shows your gross sales for a day, a week or a month. For each period selected, the data is compared. For instance, if we are in July, when you select This Month, we show you gross sales made for the past six months including July.
- Customer Trend: This shows the total number of customers you have interacted with as well as new customers for the day, the week and the month. For each period selected, the data is compared. For instance, when you to see you new customers for The Week, we also show you new customers you has over the last six (6) weeks.
- Recently Sent Messages: This is a delivery report on campaigns sent. When you select This Month, we show you delivery report on messages sent to your customers.