You can grant or deny permissions to team members to use apps on Hubtel. To turn on access to apps for a particular user,
1. When you are logged into your Hubtel account, click on your profile icon at the top right corner of the page.
2. Select Admin Settings from the drop down list.
3. Go to Users & Teams.
4. Click the menu button corresponding to the user whose permissions you want to change.
5. Click Edit Basic Info on the drop down list.
6. Click the toggle corresponding to the app you want to allow or deny access to.
7. If there are roles set up for the app, choose the one that should apply to this teammate. You should consider these roles carefully before assigning them to users.
8. Click Save to finish.