A budget is the number of people you would like to reach. This translates into the how much money you want to spend. With Hubtel Ads, you can either set a daily budget or have an ad run on a total budget. To run an ad on a total budget:
- From the Hubtel Ads page, click the Create SMS Ad button.
- Enter your ad name, sender ID, and message. Then click Next.
- When you have set your target audience and chosen recipients for a copy of your message, click Next.
- Set a start date on the Budget and Schedule page
- Select When I reach my total audience from the end date drop down menu.
- Enter the total number of people you would like to reach.
- On the right pane, you may view information such as people count and the preferred categories.
- Select Confirm to preview your SMS Ad, and Save to activate it. Your SMS Ad ends when you exhaust your budget.