Resuming an inactive campaign means that it will start sending its messages again, and take into account any edits you made to it when it was inactive. To resume a paused campaign:
- Go to CAMPAIGNS tab on the Automate homepage.
- By default, a list of all campaigns is displayed. Click on Inactive Campaigns in the left sidebar.
3. Click on the campaign name or the menu option beside the particular campaign you want to make changes to
4. Select Resume to make the inactive campaign active
5. Select Yes from the pop-up menu to successfully resume your campaign.