1.Make sure that your printer is charged and that you know how to access your Bluetooth setting on your mobile device.
2. Turn on the printer and make sure the Bluetooth is on.
3. Tap the Drawer icon on the top left corner of the sales homepage to display a menu and select Settings.
4. On the Settings page, select Printer to send you to your device Bluetooth settings.
5. You will see TSP100-model number pop up as a pair-able item. Device name in this example is TSP100-K0662, select a device to display a pop-up to confirm connection.
6. Your device should be paired after you follow these simple steps