Integrating the Hubtel Vend API into your product allows you easy access to facilitate a wide variety of service bill payments and airtime topups for your customers.
Every request you send to the Hubtel Vend APIs will need to be authenticated using your ClientID, Client Secret and API Token.
In order to help you easily test your integration on Vend, Hubtel has made provision for generating test API Tokens on Test Wallets.
Click here to learn how to generate a ClientID and Client Secret.
In order to generate an API Token, you will need to login to Hubtel Vend using a Developer Account.
Steps To Follow:
1. Login to your Hubtel Unity account
2. Scroll down and click on the Vend option.
3. Click on Wallets and select Add a Wallet.
4. Fill in the required details and choose Test as the mode.
When done, click on Add Wallet to save.
5. Click on the Settings tab above and select the API Token option.
6. On the new page, Click Add Token
7. Choose the Test Wallet you just created and click Save Changes.
8. Store the generated test API token and use it to run your tests.