In case you are having problems with a Miura reader, you can do a factory reset. The Miura card reader has a reset button located in a small hole on the upper side of the reader, right to the power button. Here are the steps you need to take for the factory reset:
- Push the reset button with a pointed object(pin).
- Press 3 to select option "Total factory reset".
- Confirm by pressing ENT (green [✔]).
- The card reader will perform a complete factory reset. This will take some minutes.
- You will need to make a first transaction after the factory reset to re-activate your card reader.