- Enter the price of the item on the number keypad
- Tap Next at the bottom of the page to continue the sale
- Enter customer phone number to add the customer to the sale.
- Tap Skip below the screen to skip this process if you do not want to add customer's details to the sale at this stage.
- Tap the Charge button after customer discovery to see the payment options available.
- Choose the customer's preferred payment option.
Accept Cash Payments
- Enter the cash amount received from customer into the amount tendered field and tap Charge
- If you are using a Hubtel cash drawer, this will cause the cash drawer to open to enable you issue cash change to the customer.
If you have a printer connected, a receipt will automatically be printed to be issued to the customer.
Accept Mobile Money Payments
- Enter the mobile money phone number of the customer
- This should display customer details, confirm this information with customer to send payment prompt to customer.
- Sale is completed after customer authorizes payment.
- If you have a printer connected, a receipt will automatically be printed to be issued to the customer.
Accept Bank Card Payment
Before you start a card payment you will need to make sure your card reader is connected to Hubtel POS. Once connected, carefully read and follow the instructions on your device.
Initiate the bank card payment and ask customer to present card. The customer may insert or swipe card.
Chip Card Slot: Insert the cardinto the chip card slot at the bottom of the Card Reader, wait for the instruction on the display, then enter PIN, and press Enter key [✓].
Magstripe Reading Slot: Swipe the card through the slot on top of the Card Reader and make sure the front of the card is facing you.
- Ask Customer to enter their PIN if required
- Wait for confirmation
- Ask customer to remove the Card when prompted
- Complete sale and print or send SMS receipt.