Hubtel allows you to request for a USSD test code to assist you during your USSD application development. You’re entitled to the test USSD Code for a minimum of 3 months.
You can request for a test code in the following simple steps:
- Click on USSD on the main navigation menu.
- Click on Request for USSD Code.
- Select your preferred USSD Code.
- Choose a USSD Sub-code that is 100,000 and above.
- You’ll be presented with your request information.
- Provide a useful Description for your USSD Code request. Eg. A USSD test appliction for a mobile banking services.
- Read and check the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Save Request.
Once you have chosen your USSD test code, your code will be set as Pending Approval.
When your code is approved, you’re all set to start using your test code. Visit our developers site to learn more about how to integrate our USSD API into your application.