Your Hubtel Merchant Account is an online payment platform that allows you to send or receive online payments for goods and services via credit and debit cards or mobile money.
There are two ways you can use your Hubtel Merchant Account:
Firstly, you can use the Hubtel Point Of Sale (POS) software on web, mobile and USSD to accept card and mobile money payments in-store or on premise.
Secondly, you can integrate the Merchant Account API’s directly into your website or mobile application to receive online payments via debit cards or mobile money.
- Login or sign up for a Hubtel account on unity if you don’t have one.
- Activate Your Merchant Account.
- Upload KYC documents (Business registration docs, Passports, Driver's License, Voter's ID)
- Send and receive payments via the POS app or integrate the Merchant Account API into your application.
- Transfer your funds by linking a sweep account.