To sell an item,
- Click on the item image and name on your screen or search for an item by name or scroll through the item list to select the item.
2. Click CHARGE at the bottom right of the page to proceed to the Add Customer page.
3. 4. Type the customer’s number or click SKIP to skip this step. You will see the customer’s details like name and status on Hubtel.me
4. Click CHARGE to proceed
Accept Mobile Money Payments
1. Select the Mobile Money payment option.
2. Enter the mobile money phone number of the customer. This should display the customer’s name and other details. Confirm these details with the customer and click proceed to send a payment request to the customer
3. After customer completes the authorization process, the transaction will be successfully completed.
If you have a printer connected, a receipt will be printed automatically to be issued to the customer.
Accept Bank Card Payments
1. Select the Bank Card payment option.
2. Ask customer to present card.
The customer may insert or swipe card depending on the type of card present.
Chip Card Slot: Insert the card into the chip card slot at the bottom of the Card Reader, wait for the instruction on the display, then enter PIN, and press Enter key [✓].
Magstripe Reading Slot: Swipe the card through the slot on top of the Card Reader and make sure the front of the card is facing you.
3. Ask Customer to enter their PIN or signature as required
4. Remove the Card when prompted
5. Wait for confirmation of successful payment.
Accept Hubtel.me Payments
To receive payment from hubtel.me, customer must be discovered at the beginning of the sale. Only hubtel.me users can pay with this channel.
1. Click Hubtel.me on the list of payment options
2. If customer has been discovered, prompt will automatically be shared with customer to authorize payments.
Accept Cash Payments
1. Select the Cash payment option
2. Type the cash amount received from customer
If you are using a Hubtel cash drawer, this will cause the cash drawer to open to enable you issue cash change to the customer.
3. If you have a printer connected, a receipt will automatically be printed to be issued to the customer.