Setting A Schedule With A Daily Budget
Learn how to set a Budget for your Ad
A budget is the number of people you would like to reach. This translates into the how much money you want to spend. With Hubtel Ads, you can either set a daily budget or have an ad run on a total budget. To run an ad on a daily budget:
- From the Hubtel Ads page, click the Create SMS Ad button.
- Enter your ad name, sender ID, and message. Then click Next.
- When you have set your target audience and chosen recipients for a copy of your message, click Next.
- Set a start date on the Budget and Schedule page.
- Select a specific end date for your SMS ad.
- Enter the number of people you would like to reach each day.
- Select Confirm to preview and save the SMS Ad. Your SMS Ad ends on the set end date.
NB: If need to reduce your target audience size or top up your Hubtel balance, if the balance is low.