All You Need To Know About Campaigns
Tips to help you with your Campaigns
A campaign is a group of automated messages you send to a specific audience over a specific timeline. Each message in the series can drive the desired behaviour by each of your subscribers towards the campaign’s goal.
What Can You Do With Your Campaign?
- Pause Campaign: This means that the campaign stops running. As a result, all messages under this campaign do not run according to their respective schedule.
- Resume Campaign: This means that the campaign starts running again. All messages under the campaign resume their schedule.
- Edit Campaign: Make changes to your campaign with this feature. You can only change name and/ or the Sender ID. You can edit the campaign either paused or active.
- Delete Campaign: Permanently erase the campaign with all of its messages. This action cannot be undone.
- View Details: This page gives you all the needed information on the campaign. Find your campaign report and a list of messages under that campaign on this page.
Click here to learn more about creating a campaign with messages and corresponding schedules.