Adding Contacts From A File To Add To An Existing Contact List
Learn how to upload a spreadsheet to add contacts to a list
You can add contacts to an existing contact list by bulk upload from a file. To add contacts from a file on your computer:
- Select the CONTACTS tab at the top of the Automate homepage
- Click on the menu option of the particular contact list you want to add to
- Select Import contacts
4. Click on Choose file to upload a file from your computer. The file must be in .xls and .xlsx format.
5. Match the columns to the appropriate column headings and click Next when you are finished. If your column headings do not match, try clicking Back, double check that your contact file matches the format requirements, and upload again
6. View the import summary and click Finish to complete the process.