- Click Payments from the green top bar.
2. Select Make Payment from the drop down pop up menu.
3. Choose the wallet you wish to Vend from.
4. If you are paying on behalf of one of your agents, select the Agent.
5. Choose the Customer’s preferred service.
6.Provide the Customer’s account details.
- Eg. Mobile phone number for airtime or Account number for DSTV
- Select the service provider if applicable. Eg. MTN, TIGO, etc.
- For mobile money, Choose whether Customer is sending or receiving money.
- 4.Provide Account ID to top up bulk SMS credit on Hubtel.
7. Enter the amount the Customer wants to pay for the Service selected. This could sometimes be bundles. Eg. Surfline Data Bundles.
8. Provide the phone number to receive the sale invoice / receipt via SMS.
9. Click Save to confirm the sale.
Note: Transaction will only be completed if you have money in your wallet.
Make a Batch Payment
Follow the steps below to make a batch payment.
- Click Payments from the green top bar menu.
- Click View Batch Payments from the drop down menu.
- Click Make Batch Payment button from the top left corner of the page
Choose the Preferred Service
- Select the Wallet to Vend from
- Choose the preferred service from the list of services
- Click continue to upload the phone numbers.
Upload a File
1. Download the excel template for the Service selected
2. Fill in the required information for all your Customers in this batch
3.Upload the completed excel sheet
Important: Do not change the column headings in the template file. These need to be unchanged for the import to work in the next step.
Note: A maximum of 10,000 payments can be batched at a time.
Review and authorize
Once the file with the batch of payments is uploaded. You can review for correctness.
You can click Back, to upload a corrected file.
You can also Cancel the process if you do not wish to continue.
Click Authorize, to upload the final file.
Note: You must have enough funds for batch transactions to be successful.